Tuesday, April 16, 2019

final exam lunch date

Dear Students,
I found a place in San Carlos that caters Ethiopian food. We could have lunch on Thursday, 4/25 (Reading Day), at 11:30 am, in our usual classroom, or outside by Tabard Hall if the weather is fine. If this sounds good to you, please leave a comment and include your food constraints. If you've got another idea, put that in the comments, too. If you can't make it or want to suggest a different time, put that in the comments.
All the best,
MF

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4/25 works me, too! Looking forward to it! -Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I will be unable to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will come, and I don't have any suggestion.

    Looking forward to meet you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be bringing water and soda. If you have a request text or call me by 11 am. 302-249-2189

    ReplyDelete